Skip to content
- Student should attend the school punctually and regularly.
- The student should be in the school premises 10 minutes before the school starts lf Late, the student shall be sent home at the parent’s risk.
- lf a child is absent due to illness or any other reason necessary certificate will have to be submitted by parents to the Head Mistress/Principal.
- In absence of more than one Month without leave application/ medical certificate, the name of the child will be removed from the Attendance register.
- Attendance on re-opening day after any period of holiday is compulsory.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion.
- Parents are requested to write leave note only in school dairy.