The examinations are
1. Subjects for Std. IX & X :- English Lit., Hindi course – B, Sanskrit Communicative, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Work education, Health & Physical education, Computer, Art education.
2. Subject for I to VIII :- English, Hindi, Marathi/Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Studies, G.K., Computer, Art /Craft, Music, Dance, Physical education, Value education.
3. The assessment structure and examination for classes I to VIII comprises of the terms, Term-I and Term-II as explained below:-
Term-I (100 marks)
Each subject 20 marks periodic assessment + 80 marks half yearly exam.
Term-II (100 marks)
Each subject 20 marks periodic assessment + 80 marks yearly exam.
4. 20 marks periodic assessment contain 10 marks periodic test + 5marks note book + 5 marks subject enrichment.
5. For Std. IX and X 20marks internal assessment (periodic test 10 marks + 5 marks note book + 5 marks subject enrichment activity) and 80 marks yearly paper.